Riyadh International Convention
and Exhibition Center, Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for a Saudi Visa
Visa Information for Saudi Arabia
The Saudi Arabia application form for Visa Invitation Letter will only take a few minutes to complete. To avoid delays and possible rejections, candidates should make sure that all the sections are answered fully and accurately. The information provided on the application form will be screened using several databases. It is essential that the passport details stated on the application match the passport used to travel, otherwise the Saudi Visa will not be valid.
Once the Saudi Visa Invitation Letter application form has been submitted and processed, the approved Visa Invitation Letter will be sent to the traveller by email.
If you are a GCC resident, then you are automatically eligible for a streamlined application process.
Visa Invitation Letter – Application Process
To facilitate the visa through the organisers of Saudi Event Show, you must pre-register online as a visitor. If you have not yet registered, please click here to register as a visitor now.
2. Visa Invitation Letter Application
Upon completion of your online visitor registration to the Saudi Event Show and having received your Event Registration Number, please do the following:
Click here to download the application form for the Visa Invitation Letter. Note the below requirements:
- Type of Visa (1) MUST be: Event Visit Visa
- Type of Visa (2) MUST be: Single Entry
- Job Title MUST match the Job Title stated in your GCC residency document (when applicable)
Once you have completed the application form, please email it to Fifi.AbbouzLabat@informa.com along with the below documents:
- A clear copy of your valid passport (must have minimum 6 months validity and 2 blank pages)
- If Resident in GCC, Copy of your Residence Visa Page
Upon successful submission of your form, our team will verify your documents and submit them to the KSA authority. If accepted, you will receive a Visa Invitation Letter and a Commercial Registration document copy via email.
3. Visa Application
After you’ve received your Visa Invitation Letter via email, to proceed with applying for your Single Entry visa please contact:
Wadah Ali Kalthoum – Fixit Government Services
Email: email@example.com | Tel: +971 55 927 2623
- This visa /invitation letter is not for performing Hajj & Umrah. You cannot go for Hajj & Umrah during your visit to Saudi Arabia while you are on an event visit visa.
- To avoid Saudi visa rules violations, kindly leave before the expiry date of the visa. Failure to abide with these rules may result in departing you from Saudi Arabia and a ban on your entry for a period of five years. We are not responsible for any penalties on this regard.